We are sharing with you incredibly simple relationship tips that will bring harmony in your communication in relationships and strengthen the relationships with your friends, children, colleagues and even with yourself.
There are different types of relationships and they all are extremely important.
1. Hug a partner and hold him in your arms for 60 seconds. Touching a loved one helps produce hormones oxytocin and dopamine, which are responsible for the affection and pleasure. The feeling of warmth and joy will be with you all day long as if you are wrapped in a warm and soft duvet. This easy relationship advice may help you get rid of marriage problems that are already appearing.
2. Send him a message about what you like about him or how cool it was when you were together. Remind your partner about the highlights of your life together – and you charge him and yourself with positive energy. This is also a good dating advice for those who just start to learn each other.
3. Buy a drink, snack or dessert that your partner likes. Such small things are important for the relationship. People love when they are cared for and when a partner remembers about their tastes and preferences.
1. To revive your friendship, simply send a short message to your friend. You can write, for example: ‘Today I’ve heard on the radio your favorite song and realized that we urgently need to see each other. Let’s go to the bar?’
2. Send your girlfriend flowers for no reason. Attach the card to the bouquet, which will be written about how much she means to you.
3. Leave a voice message to your best friend where you’re singing or just talking about how you feel about her. She will listen to the audio recording and smile.
Care for children
1. Put the note with funny emoticons in a lunchbox of your kid. It is important for the kid to feel your love and protection. How to keep a relationship with your kid? Make him or her feel your true love every day!
2. Make your child an edible picture for breakfast or dinner. Even simple emoticons and hearts cause a happy smile.
3. During dinner, praise your child, tell your family what his or her character traits you admire. After receiving compliments from the parents, the child goes to bed in a good mood. Such moments are very important for strengthening family relationships. They are remembered for a long time.
1. Buy a treat for the members of your team. You can choose something simple and inexpensive: cookies, donuts or chocolate. Joint drinking tea promotes good relations in the team.
2. Send to a colleague who has helped you, a message of thanks. In the subject write ‘Thank you’. The recipient will certainly read this letter.
3. Sincerely thank the boss. Bosses are rarely praised, and it’s nice to know that they are valued, respected and loved.
1. Make a list of 7 things that make you happy. Try to do one thing from the list every day during one week.
2. Giving is more pleasant than receiving. Pay for a cup of coffee of a person who came into the café just after you. This gesture will make a stranger smile, his smile will warm your heart and your day will go well for sure.
3. Record 5 of your positive qualities on a sheet of paper, which has the size of a credit card. Put it in your wallet. Every time paying by card, re-read what is written on the sheet. It increases self-esteem and improves mood.